Believing that it is important to invest 100% in its international acquisitions, Groupe Adéquat gives great importance to becoming a player in the territories in which it invests. The latest example to date is Ireland, where Groupe Adéquat invested heavily in 2018, in particular by opening a Talent Hub in a rapidly expanding region with the support of local authorities and IDA. We can also mention another Franco-Irish player whose Groupe Adéquat has become a partner: NetworkIrlande.
NetworkIrlande is a dynamic and interactive business network for members of French and Irish companies. Their mission is to strengthen Franco-Irish relations by enabling their members to :
- Share their experiences, knowledge and ideas
- To generate business opportunities
- Communicate with key decision-makers on topics of common interest
NetworkIrlande encourages companies and professionals to get in touch and engage in dialogue via a dynamic and interactive platform that allows :
- Professional networking opportunities
- Access to decision-makers from multiple sectors
- Obtain expert advice at the local level
- To access a knowledge base
An active participation of Groupe Adéquat
Through its desire to actively contribute to the development of its brands and the territories in which they are located, Groupe Adéquat goes to each event, whether in France or Ireland, to discuss with the various members and actors of this network. These events allow everyone to share their issues and ambitions to grow faster and move forward together towards a common goal: the growth.
The latest event to date: a lunch at the races at the Auteuil racecourse.
On June 20th, the various NetworkIreland members met at the Auteuil racecourse for a lunch.
On the program:
- A brief speech from the Irish Ambassador to France: Patricia O’Brian
- A brief speech from the President of NetworkIreland: Richard Dujardin
- A lunch in a magnificent setting
- An afternoon watching the races
An event that Groupe ADéquat is delighted about, as it once again allows it to deepen its knowledge of the markets and gain in efficiency.