Another new addition to the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy: the Preparatoy year Program.
Starting in September 2019, a new program will be launched at the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy for high school students who want to improve their basketball skills by preparing for the entry to US college.
During a gap year, students will face a basketball improvement program and a US College SAT preparation.
Basketball Program :
The basketball training will be adapted to each level and will take into account each student’s needs.
- Intensive training 5 days a week with 2 coaching sessions per day (individual, collective and mental preparation)
- Full access to the gym and basketball courts for practice
- Coaching supervised by the existing LDLC ASVEL Coaching team
- Medical support and Balneotherapy
- Use of innovative technologies (drones, virtual reality, GPS tracking)
US College Prep Test:
The Tony Parker Adéquat Academy offers an individual training course for the SAT. It includes 40 hours individual lessons – with the possibility to add more, as well as languages lessons if needed.
As usual, Groupe Adéquat will assist students to prepare their professional project. Moreover, they will be able to participate in all events – conferences, workshops and other activities – organised by Groupe Adéquat at the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy.
This beautiful initiative fits perfectly with the intent of the Academy and Groupe Adéquat too to allow youngs to cultivate their passions, to continue their studies and to be trained for the future carrer development.
For more information: