Thursday, October 3, 10:15 am. 450 guests enter the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy.
In front of them, the enormous sports and educational complex extends over a set of 3 buildings, each designed to provide one of the foundations of a balanced life:
- Rest: student apartments, relaxation and game rooms
- Passion: sports hall, gym, cold baths, coaches’ offices
- Professional integration: classrooms, employment agency
Not proud to present this innovative project, the teams of Groupe Adéquat but also of Acadomia, emlyon, LDLC Asvel, and ASVEL welcome their guests to the different areas of the Academy. The reception is made in the dedicated areas where everyone welcomes their guests with a smile and happy to share the beautiful story that initiated this grand partnership.
11:00 am, the hosts invite their guests to join the sports hall to attend the inauguration ceremony presented by Tony Parker, Jean-Marc Brun and Xavier Lucas.
“We are convinced that we can rely on the values of sport and make them a strength in the corporate world! Accompanying Academicians to a job offer is our commitment.” says Jean-Marc Brun, founder of Groupe Adéquat.
Groupe Adéquat’s investment in this project is not to be questioned. Thorough to continue to invest in the region where it has grown, the Group now supports major local organizations such as Olympique Lyonnais, ASVEL, the Festival Lumière and, above all, the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy. This strong commitment shows the Group’s desire to become even more involved as a local player and to actively contribute to the evolution of Work.
Groupe Adéquat will benefit from a privileged space within the Tony Parker Adéquat Academy. Composed of three linked spaces, the premises of the integrated agency are separated in this way:
- An Adéquat agency open to the general public on rue du Vercors
- Offices for the employees of the established agency
- A living space where young people from the Academy, but also the Group’s customers and employees, can be welcomed for important events such as seminars, conferences, company events, training courses or recruitment sessions.
Relive this key moment in pictures: